As a family involved organisation we respect the step towards independence taken by each individual who wishes to move into their own home and we respect their continuing relationship with their family.
Our role is to support the individual and their families, working with each individual and those who know them best to identify where they wish to live, who they wish to live with and what support they need from their staff.
Person centred service
We work with each individual and those closest to them, to develop a bespoke service around their wishes and needs. The support we provide is flexible over time, as needs and lives change.
What we mean by ‘person-centred’
We aim to ensure that the individuals we support:
- Lead lives which are as full and as active as they wish
- Exercise as much choice and control over as possible as to how they live their lives
- Live in keeping with their own cultural, religious or family background
- Have sufficient staff support to ensure both quality of life and safety
- Are not excluded from services due to lack of finance
Where we work
Our services are currently provided across Manchester and Trafford.
What do we offer?
This varies, depending on need, from 24 hour support (including ‘sleep in’ and waking nights) to independent living services which provide support for specific tasks. We also provide outreach groups that are open both to people who use our services and others, which offer a wide range of fun and accessible social activities.